Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Experiment

I'm a poet, not a scientist.  Throughout my life, any task, chore, or method I've undergone that has had to do with the scientific method has been a failure.  Hence the experimental nature of electracy has made me trepadacious.  That said, through trial and error I've learned a lot this semester.  I've figured out how to do a Wordpress blog, a Google Blogger, how to post YouTube videos and vine videos, how to work an iPhone and many of its apps, and how to embed content onto a blog.  Hell, over the weekend I tried to invent a new electrate genre calle Prezi Poetry, but, alas, time wasn't on my side. 

Whether I've failed or passed, for me, an electrate experiment is as much about the process as it is the end product.  My poetics, because of the work I've had to do for Ulmer's course, have digitized to say the least.  So, though the semester ends, my experiment moves forward.  I'm going to keep blogging, and look out for Prezi Poetry!

No comments:

Post a Comment